Our next interviewee is Booh!
Disclaimer: His answers were written in poor English, but I could understand what he means. I will re-word his answers to better English in this post.
Hi Booh! Thank you for your dedication to Game chat, and agreeing to be interviewed! I am going to ask you some questions regarding your experience at Game chat. Please answer as honestly as possible.
1. Tell us a little about yourself. What is your real name, where are you from, how old are you, and what are you studying?
My name is Franklin. I’m 28 years old, I live in Brazil, and I work in a paint-making factory for all Axalta customers.
2. When and how did you discover xat Game chat?
I used to go straight to the Game chat. I remember at that time, if I’m not mistaken, that I became a member who was registered for xat.
3. What about Game chat stands out to you?
The game that highlights me a lot, which is Uno!
4. What is your favorite/funniest memory shared in Game chat if you have one?
I like it when the users make jokes with one another.
5. What do you think of the contests hosted here? Do you have any suggestions on how they can be improved?
Not really, but they’re very cool and I really enjoy it.
6. Do you have any new contest ideas for xat that you would like to share to the public as of now?
Yes, I have my idea that people can’t disturb someone who is talking, as this can cause conflicts.
7. What is your overall impression of Game chat?
I don’t really have an answer to this question, but I think Game is a great chat.
8. Overall, how well are you treated as both a staff member, and a regular user at Game chat?
I am treated very well.
9. How long do you think you will stay active around Game chat?
Honestly, I don’t know how long I plan to stay committed to Game chat. However, I would very much like to return to the xattrade team.
10. Where do you see the future of Game chat?
I see a good future for Game chat.
11. We have come to the end of this interview. Do you have any special message to end this interview?
Yes I do! Never give up on your dreams, because everything in life has obstacles to be challenged! Good weekend everyone!