Our next interviewee is Goku!
Disclaimer: His answers were written in poor English, but I could understand what he means. I will re-word his answers to better English in this post.
Hi Goku! Thank you for your superb help around the chat! We appreciate your efforts, and are glad to have you aboard the team! I am going to ask you some questions regarding your experience at Game chat. Please answer as honestly as possible.
1. Tell us a little about yourself. What is your real name, where are you from, how old are you, and what are you studying?
My name is Youssef, and I am 24 years old. I plan to work in the civic service in September.
2. When and how did you discover xat Game chat?
I have known about Game since 2013 when I was a Moderator at Aide, the French help chat, and an Owner at Commerce, the French trading chat.
3. What about Game chat stands out to you?
Game is interesting to me because we can play a lot of games, and I have plenty of friends, and my wife is there. Not only that, but Game also hosts contests very fairly and makes good prizes.
4. What is your favorite/funniest memory shared in Game chat if you have one?
My funniest memory was this screenshot:
I remember this memory after I have shared a lot of funny memories with others people such as Enge and HelperNate.
5. What do you think of the contests hosted here? Do you have any suggestions on how they can be improved?
I think the contests are very good for making users happy, and to let users get free prizes when they win a game round.
6. Do you have any new contest ideas for xat that you would like to share to the public as of now?
Well, I have an idea to host contests for Uno, or for the Pokebot as a tournament.
7. What is your overall impression of Game chat?
I think Game is a good chat, but there are some users that I will not mention the names of that may try to cheat during some of the contests.
8. Overall, how well are you treated as both a staff member, and a regular user at Game chat?
I am treated well by other staff members, and they appreciate me, and I appreciate them.
9. How long do you think you will stay active around Game chat?
I will stay on Game chat until I get married IRL with my wife Enge.
10. Where do you see the future of Game chat?
I see a promising future for Game chat, because the chat has worked well since Nate gained Main Owner on the chat, and he has done his job well.
11. We have come to the end of this interview. Do you have any special message to end this interview?
*question left unanswered*