Our next interviewee is Danny!
Disclaimer: His answers were written in poor English, but I could understand what he means. I will re-word his answers to better English in this post.
Hi Danny! I am going to ask you some questions regarding your experience at Game chat. Please answer as honestly as possible.
1. Tell us a little about yourself. What is your real name, where are you from, how old are you, and what are you studying?
My name is Daniel, and I am 21 years old. I am studying about home repairs, and I love playing Soccer and Volleyball in my spare time.
2. When and how did you discover xat Game chat?
I discovered the Game chat by going on the forum, and by my friends’ recommendations.
3. What about Game chat stands out to you?
The contests hosted in the chat really stand out to me.
4. What is your favorite/funniest memory shared in Game chat if you have one?
I do not have a favorite memory of the chat.
5. What do you think of the contests hosted here? Do you have any suggestions on how they can be improved?
The contests hosted here are very nice, and they are hosted well. As of now, I don’t have any suggestions on how they can be improved.
6. Do you have any new contest ideas for xat that you would like to share to the public as of now?
I have many contest ideas, but I do not wish to share them right now.
7. What is your overall impression of Game chat?
My impression about the Game chat is good because most of the users respect one another.
8. Overall, how well are you treated as both a staff member, and a regular user at Game chat?
I am treated very well, and I am satisfied with my experience.
9. How long do you think you will stay active around Game chat?
I plan to stay active in the chat for as long as I have free time. I don’t know when I plan to leave.
10. Where do you see the future of Game chat?
I see a great future for the Game chat. I see users from Chat, Game, and respected people that we help. They are always nice, and we observe their behaviors.
11. We have come to the end of this interview. Do you have any special message to end this interview?
I want to thank all of my friends who respect me, and I will always love them like a family.